Are you going on vacation or a business trip? Is someone visiting who is allergic to your pet? Are you working extra long hours and your pet needs attention? Then Broadview Kennel is for you. We are a full service cat kenneling facility offering both short and long-term boarding.
- The inside part of all kennels are temperature controlled.
- All kennels are cleaned and disinfected daily.
- You can use our high quality kennel food or bring your own.
- Fresh water is supplied 24 hours a day.
We take sincere pride in making sure your beloved cat is comfortable and happy during their stay with us. So we totally separate them from our dog guests making sure they have a relaxing stay. Our cat guests have special accommodations in our private "Cat Room".
Each of them is housed individually in a separate room that has windows and roomy private areas for each cat. They have their own area that is 28" w x 34" d x 60" h and includes 2 separate "perches" to climb up on and look down at birds and squirrels playing outside. If you have more than one cat they can even stay in rooms with connecting doors!
- Each cat area has floor space for a bed (you may bring your own as long as it is washable) and a litter box.
- Several of the cat areas have adjoining doors to provide several cats from the same household the opportunity to visit back and forth.
- Each cat gets one 30-minute "floor time" session per day with access to areas so they can explore, climb, scratch, toys - and of course, cat nip.
- Additional floor time is available for a small fee at the client’s requests.
- Cats that do not live together in the same family unit do not spend floor time together.
- Cat boxes are cleaned twice each day and washed, disinfected and provided with clean litter every third day.
- We provide food for your cat or you can bring you own.
- Fresh food and water is accessible for each individual cat 24 hours a day.
Our cat grooming shop is on site and ready to make your pet look and feel great. Our boarding guests all receive a SPECIAL 10% DISCOUNT for any grooming service requested prior to pickup. Click here for more information.
New Rates Effective February 1st, 2017
|New Client Administration Fee:||$10.00|
|A one (1) time, non-refundable, administration fee of ten dollars will be chared to all new clients. A $30.00 deposit is required on all 1st time, new client reservations. $10.00 is the non-refundable administration fee; the other $20.00 will be applied to the first boarding bill.|
|A ten dollar ($10.00) surcharge will be added to your boarding bill for each guest boarded on the following holidays:|
|New Year's Day||Easter Sunday|
|The 4th of July||Memorial Day|
|The state of Colorado requires proof of the following vaccinations before your pet can be boarded:|
|Cats:||FVRPC-R.V, Leukemia, Rabies|
|We are happy to call your vet to obtain copies of your shot records for a nominal fee.|
|Shot Record Retrieval Fee:||1st record retrieval||$7.50|
|Each additional record||$5.00|
Open Monday through Friday: 7:30 a.m. to 5:00 p.m. Saturday: 7:30 a.m. to 4:00 p.m. & Sunday: 8:00 a.m. to 3:00 p.m.